Join Fluid Adventures as a member and save a lot of money on our trips, tours, and courses!
Our memberships are ideal for those looking to have more time on the water to develop paddling skills. Both of our package options enable progression without having to purchase your own boat(s) and associated equipment and this avoids any associated issues with transport and storage also! Bonus!
Designed for those who love getting out and about on the water!
Saves you money by avoiding the need to invest in your own kit and gets around any transport/storage issues. Plus we offer support for developing your paddling skills!
The perfect option for seasonal paddlers.
- £165 for 1 year
- 30% Off Flat Water Tours
- 20% Off Courses
- 10% Off New Kit Purchases
- 4 Free boat hires per year (includes equipment)
Designed for those aspiring paddlers looking to improve their performance and push their boundaries to fulfil their ultimate potential.
This is a tailored “zero to hero” package, where we will support your development every step of the way. A totally unique package within the industry!
- £295 for 1 year
- 70% Off Courses
- 50% Off Flat Water Tours
- 50% Off Intermediate Tours
- 20% Off New Kit Purchases
- A long-term coaching commitment from Fluid Adventures:
- Development notes from each session
- Video feedback provided, where suitable
- Send us videos of your paddling to gain feedback on techniques
- Individualised personal planning and review sessions throughout the year to map out your development
- 6 Free boat hires per year (includes equipment)
Benefits for all members:
- Access to sessions not available to the general public! (Includes coaching days, last minute trips, and scouting new venues)
- A Cool Free Fluid Adventures T-Shirt!
- Links and introductions to other providers where necessary to aid your development.
- All our booked sessions include FREE boat & equipment hire and are run by experienced and qualified staff!
Sheltered Water (Suitable for Beginners)
- Chichester Harbour Tour
- Chichester Harbour Pub Paddles
- Sunset Tours
- River Arun (Pulborough Upstream)
- River Arun (Arundel to Pulborough)
- River Hamble
Moderate Water (Suitable for Intermediate Paddlers)
- Hayling Island Circumnavigation
- Old Harry Rocks
- Durdle Door
- Local Sea kayaking excursions
- Any additional canoeing, sea kayaking, surf kayaking or white water kayaking trips on water defined by British Canoeing as Moderate Water.
Advanced Water (Suitable for Advanced Paddlers)
- Isle of Wight Crossing
- Any canoeing, sea kayaking, surf kayaking or white water kayaking trips on water defined by British Canoeing as Advanced Water.
- “Fluid Adventures Ltd” or “We" refers to the company Fluid Adventures Ltd, including it’s staff, equipment, facilities and services.
- “Sessions” refers to all trips, tours, courses, hires, etc which Fluid Adventures Ltd operates.
- “Members” refers to persons who have purchased a membership with Fluid Adventures Ltd.
- “Named member” refers to the person who has purchased the membership, or the named person if given as a gift.
- Fluid Adventures Ltd reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as and when necessary.
- Session bookings and kit purchases are to be for the named member only.
- Payment for membership is a one-off annual fee, no credit facility is offered.
- It is the members responsibility to ensure Fluid Adventures Ltd are kept up to date with their contact details, as we are unable to fulfil our commitment to you if we are unable to contact you!
- All members are responsible for their personal paddling attire in accordance to the weather on the day - Fluid Adventures Ltd are happy to offer advice on this if required.
- Membership is for a period of 1 year from date of purchase, this will need to be renewed to continue membership, Fluid Adventures Ltd will send reminders but will not automatically renew your membership.
- Members will be required to sign standard waivers and consent forms for every booking.
- Fluid Adventures Ltd reserve the right to terminate any membership without refund if the member is considered to be abusing their membership privileges or contravening the terms and conditions.
- Members are purchasing an annual subscription, which they are welcome to cancel at any point with no refund after 14 days.
- No refund will be issued for membership cancellations made after 14 days post purchase. Any sessions booked will be re-invoiced at full price, unless a prior agreement is reached.
- Kit purchase discount is only applicable on new items, not on any second hand items.
- All kit purchases are covered by Fluid Adventures Ltd normal purchase/returns/terms and conditions policies which are publicly available.
- All discount is on the RRP, and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To make a booking and receive their discount, members are required to email email@example.com, and include their membership number in their email. Fluid Adventures Ltd will then issue an invoice with the discounted rates, the booking is not considered confirmed until payment has been received.
- To receive discount on their bookings, members must book whilst they are a member, even if the start date of the event is after their membership expires.
- If a member books sessions and repeatedly fails to turn up, their membership may be cancelled.
- Refundable deposit may be required for equipment hires.
- All Session bookings are to be for dates and locations advertised on our website (www.fluidadventures.co.uk)
- Members will be required to comply with minimum pre-requisites as listed on individual session descriptions on our website (www.fluidadventures.co.uk)
- All bookings are weather dependant, and we may need to reschedule or cancel if necessary.
- Fluid Adventures Ltd reserve the right to use any photos or videos taken on sessions for marketing and promotion purposes. If this is not agreeable, notification in writing is required.
- Fluid Adventures Ltd reserve the right to invite specific members on trips in accordance with pre-requisites for paddling in environments.
- The member agrees to receive notifications of additional sessions not advertised to the general public.
- Fluid Adventures Ltd will supply additional sessions for free, or at a low cost to cover running fees.
Long Term Coaching Commitment
- Fluid Adventures Ltd commits to support members development through their membership period.
- The member is required to supply input and ongoing commitment to their development.
- Individualised planning and review sessions will last a maximum of 1 hour, and a maximum of 12 in the membership period. Timings to be agreed in advance, to be suitable with staff availability.
- Fluid Adventures Ltd will only take responsibility whilst attending our sessions. Any practise put in outside these times is your own responsibility.
- Long term coaching is offered on an advisory basis only.
- Members are not offered a discount on gift vouchers, unless Fluid Adventures Ltd is running a promotion on gift vouchers.
- Membership does not offer discount on Holiday trip purchases.
- Any complaints are to be raised directly with Fluid Adventures Ltd Director via email to firstname.lastname@example.org